LARGE HAND SIGNED GEORGE HAWKINS LTD. ED. MOUNTED PRINT KENT RAILWAY TRAIN SCENE
- Stunning mounted giclee print from an original painting by renown artist George Hawkins.
- Entitled ‘THE KENT & EAST SUSSEX RAILWAY, TENTERDEN’ (below front card mount). Showing beautiful scene at country level crossing with steam train approaching.
- Hand signed by the artist on lower right side of piece, and hand numbered 11/100 on lower left side of the piece – Please see photos.
- Print is double mounted with thick cream bevelled edge card front mounts. Includes thin card backboard.
- No frame included in this sale.
- Measuring approximately 39.5cm tall by 50cm wide (outer mount edge dimensions).
- Print in excellent condition, however the top cream card mount has discolouration marking in places and stains along all lower edging – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A beautiful hand signed limited edition George Hawkins print, which would look stunning in any home or on display.