STUNNING ORIGINAL VICTORIAN WOODEN HINGED SHOE LASTS / TREES
- Beautiful pair of solid wood Victorian shoe lasts.
- Hinged design, fully operational, with ball stem handles at rear of each piece.
- Printed numerals on lower sides of both pieces, 972 horizontally, and 74 vertically towards toe end.
- No brand names visible.
- Both measuring approximately 26cm in length, by 9cm in width (widest points dimensions).
- Both pieces in great condition, however the left shoe last does have a crack to the inner edge from the raised front area (can just be seen in photo 4) – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A stunning pair of Victorian wooden shoe lasts, which would look beautiful in any home or on display.