VINTAGE 1927 ‘BLACKIE’S LITTLE ONES ANNUAL’, BLACKIE & SON LTD.
- Vintage 1927 edition of ‘Blackie’s Little Ones’ Annual’, published by Blackie & Son Limited, London.
- Including full page colour plates by artists including C. W. Goss, Harold C. Earnshaw, and Peter Fraser.
- Hand written dedication on inner first page, dated 1927.
- Hardback covers & fabric spine with listings of other Blackie & Son publications on the back cover.
- Measuring approximately 25cm tall by 19.5cm, 4cm depth.
- CONDITION: Covers & spine are worn and marked quite badly, especially edges and corners. Inner pages are age stained and have been coloured in with pencil in places – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A lovely vintage copy of this book, a great addition to any collection.