VINTAGE 1939 RAILWAY L.M.S INSTRUCTIONS FOR L.M.S. SERVANTS
- Vintage London Midland & Scottish (L.M.S.) Railway Company ‘INSTRUCTIONS affecting L M S SERVANTS when working over the LONDON & NORTH EASTERN RAILWAY’.
- Light green card cover with black text, issued from Euston Station, London. April 1939, until further notice.
- Hand written name on top of front cover in top right hand area.
- CONDITION: Condition is moderate, creasing vertically down centre of book, covers are age marked and corners creased. Age staining to inner pages. Otherwise not bad for age – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- Lovely 1939 official L.M.S. booklet, would make a great addition to any collection.