VINTAGE 1940/50’s HOLLYWOOD ALBUM BOOK, IVY CRANE WILSON, SAMPSON LOW MARSTON & COMPANY
- Vintage 1940/50’s edition of ‘HOLLYWOOD ALBUM’ book, edited by Ivy Crane Wilson, ‘Star’ Hollywood film correspondent.
- Published by Sampson Low Marston & Company, London.
- Including full colour page pictures, including Maureen O’ Hara, Burt Lancaster & Clark Gable to name but a few.
- Hardback red covers with gilt text.
- Measuring approximately 27.5cm tall by 21cm wide.
- CONDITION: Condition is good, front cover has light discolouration and scuffing throughout, particularly at edges and corners. Spine is worn along edges. Inner pages have some light marking, but are otherwise in good condition – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A lovely vintage edition of this book, a great addition to any collection.