VINTAGE 1955 SECOND EDITION ‘ANGLO SAXON ENGLAND’, F.M. STENTON OXFORD
- Vintage 1955 copy of Second Edition ‘The Oxford History of England Anglo-Saxon England’, by Frank Stenton.
- Edited by G. N. Clark, published in Oxford by Clarendon Press.
- Hardback covers, with tan dust jacket with red and blue text and illustrations.
- Complete fold-out map on inner of back cover entitled ‘Anglo-Saxon England’.
- Measuring approximately 22.5cm tall by 15.5cm wide by 6cm deep.
- CONDITION: Condition is good, dust jacket is marked and torn around edges, particularly on spine and back areas. Hardcovers underneath are scuffed along edges, but otherwise in great condition. Inner pages are great – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A lovely vintage copy of this book, a great addition to any collection.