VINTAGE 1969 ‘THE GOLFER’S HANDBOOK’, JOHN DUNCAN, PERCY HUGGINS
- Vintage 1969 edition of ‘The Golfer’s Handbook’, edited by John B. Duncan, Editorial Director Percy Huggins.
- Sixty sixth year of publication.
- Including great illustrations and adverts for golfing equipment and courses.
- Red hardback covers (taped along spine), with black text.
- Measuring approximately 19cm tall by 13cm wide, 4cm deep.
- CONDITION: Condition is moderate, covers are worn and corners creased in places, spine taped with clear tape. Inner pages still good, although binding can be seen against front cover when open – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A lovely vintage copy of this book, a great addition to any collection.