VINTAGE ALB ALCOCK LINDLEY BLOORE BROWN BETTY STRIPED 2-CUP TEAPOT
- Lovely vintage ALB Alcock Lindley Bloore 2-cup teapot.
- Thick brown ceramic, with high shine glaze, and yellow and cream stripe detailing.
- Branding on underside of base, ‘ALB MADE IN ENGLAND’.
- Hole in lid lifting handle for steam release
- Measuring approximately 18 across from spout to handle edge, and 10.5cm tall (including lid).
- CONDITION: Good condition, only displayed, never used, could do with a good clean. There is a crack down the top seam of the handle (shown in photos), but this is through cream stripe detailing only and does not affect the structure of the piece – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A lovely vintage Alcock Lindley Bloore teapot, which would look great in any home or on display.