BEAUTIFUL LARGE VINTAGE ALBERT WILLIAMS, SPRING FLOWERS, GLAXO LABORATORIES
- Beautiful large Albert Williams colour print entitled ‘Spring Flowers’ specially printed for Glaxo Laboratories in the 1950’s.
- These prints were only available for display in Glaxo premises, so make this makes them very desirable pieces.
- Printed ‘Albert Williams’ signature in lower left hand corner (please see photos).
- Original label on verso with Glaxo Laboratories branding and listing other print varieties.
- Printed with a textured matte finish on thick card backing, and mounted in green bevelled edge thick card front mount.
- No frame included in this sale.
- Measuring approximately 50.5cm tall by 40.5cm wide (outer mount edge dimensions).
- Print and front card mount both in excellent condition, beautiful vivid colours. Slight gaps at top of bottom of mount where the print sits – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A beautiful large Albert Williams print, very rare and desirable with Glaxo labelling.