BEAUTIFUL EXTRA LARGE VINTAGE BENJAMIN READ ‘SUMMER FASHIONS FOR 1839’ PRINT
- Beautiful extra large original vintage print entitled along baseline ‘SUMMER FASHIONS FOR 1839’.
- By Benjamin Read, who was a tailor and print-maker in the 19th Century.
- Printed with a semi-sheen finish on thick white paper.
- Extra large size, measuring approximately 48cm tall by 63cm wide (outer edge dimensions).
- No frame, backboard or front mount included in this sale.
- Print in good condition, although some light creasing in places (particularly to top edge), and light age spotting to white outer edges. Also some light discolouration around outer edges where original frame would have sat – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A lovely extra large Benjamin Read historical print which would look beautiful in any home or on display.