BEAUTIFUL EXTRA LARGE VINTAGE BENJAMIN READ ‘SUMMER FASHIONS’ PRINT
- Beautiful extra large original vintage print entitled along baseline ‘SUMMER FASHIONS FOR 1838’.
- By Benjamin Read, who was a tailor and print-maker in the 19th Century.
- Printed with a semi-sheen finish on thick white paper.
- Extra large size, measuring approximately 48cm tall by 63cm wide (outer edge dimensions).
- No frame, backboard or front mount included in this sale.
- Print in good condition, although some slight creasing in places, and some light discolouration around outer edges where original frame would have sat – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A lovely extra large Benjamin Read historical print which would look beautiful in any home or on display.