PAIR OF VINTAGE COOKERY BOOKS, ELIZABETH CRAIG, ECONOMICAL COOKING
- Pair of vintage cookery books, ‘ECONOMICAL COOKERY’, and ‘COOKING WITH Elizabeth Craig’.
- ‘Economical Cookery – And Menus for Every Day in The Year’ with foreword by Mrs D. D. Cottingham Taylor, published by Daily Express.
- ‘Cooking With Elizabeth Craig’ dated 1954, published by Collins. Hand written Sunday School label in front pages from All Saints Church in Long Marston.
- Both with coloured hardback covers with printed designs on fronts.
- Economical Cookery measuring approximately 21.5cm tall by 14.5cm wide, and 5cm deep. Cooking With Elizabeth Craig measuring approximately 19cm tall by 13cm wide, and 4.5cm deep.
- CONDITION: Condition for both books is moderate – Covers and spines are worn and have marking throughout. One loose page in Elizabeth Craig, and spine is attached but loose in Economical Cookery. Age marking throughout all pages in both books – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A lovely pair of vintage cookery books, great additions to any collection.