ORIGINAL VINTAGE ‘CUPID’S MANUFACTORY’ STIPPLE PRINT ON SILK, F. BARTOLOZZI
- Stunning original vintage stipple engraving print on silk by Francesco Bartolozzi.
- Printed 1800.
- Entitled ‘CUPID’S MANUFACTORY’, with original painting completed by Francesco Albani. Printed text details below mount, title partially cut-off (please see photos).
- Sepia coloured stipple print on cream coloured silk backing, which has been stretched around card backboard.
- Second card backboard with spacers to hold silk piece, and thick green fabric top card mount. Hardboard backboard with original gallery label. ALL LAYERS OF CARD LOOSE.
- No frame included in this sale.
- Measuring approximately 28.5cm tall by 36cm wide (outer mount edge dimensions).
- Silk print in excellent condition, all been displayed behind glass – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A beautiful original Bartolozzi silk print, very rare and sought after, which would look stunning in any home or on display.