VINTAGE EMBROIDERED ‘WESOLEGO ALLELUJA’ POLISH EASTER CARD
- Beautiful vintage embroidered Polish Easter greetings card.
- Sewn text along baseline reading ‘Wesolego Alleluja!’, with floral design showing bird and egg above.
- Sewn edging to the left hand side, with single inner sheet and card back.
- Backing material for front embroidery has been stretched around card front and adhered around edges on verso.
- Pencil hand written ‘Alleljua’ text along lower front edge of piece (under the embroidered ‘Wesolego’)
- Measuring approximately 10cm tall by 14.5cm wide (outer edge dimensions).
- Piece in good condition, although there is some light marking to front and back in places – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A beautiful vintage Polish embroidery card, which would look great in any home or on display.