LG. VINTAGE ENGRAVING PRINT OF 2 VIEWS OF EDMUND HALL, OXFORD, SKELTON, VERTUE
- Beautiful vintage engraving print by artist Joseph Skelton after George Vertue.
- Plate 50 from ‘Oxonia Antiqua Restaurata’ by Joseph Skelton.
- Composition of two views of St. Edmund’s Hall, Oxford.
- Hand coloured.
- Printed on thick cream paper, with cream card backing. Thick tan bevelled edge front card mount.
- No frame included in this sale.
- Front mount measuring approximately 41cm tall, 34.5cm wide (outer edge dimensions).
- Print in good condition, although some light marking in places. Front mount also in good condition, although light discolouration around outer edges where an original frame would have sat – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A beautiful vintage engraving print, which would look stunning in any home or on display.