VINTAGE HAND THROWN WOLD POTTERY TANKARD MUG, ROUTH BEVERLEY
- Beautiful hand thrown Wold Pottery tankard mug.
- Blue outer main body with brown inner and handle. Gloss glaze finish throughout.
- Raised symbol on one side of main body, figure on globe with crown above.
- Branded on underside of base ‘WOLD’, and stamped with ‘HAND THROWN, ROUTH BEVERLEY YORKSHIRE’.
- Measuring approximately 13.5cm tall, 10.5cm diameter across base.
- CONDITION: In good condition, although small scratch/scuff to glaze on top inner edge – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A lovely vintage Wold Pottery hand thrown tankard, which would look great in any home or on display.