LARGE VINTAGE MOUNTED J. ALEC PEARSON SCENIC PRINT, NORTHERN LIFE ARTIST
- Beautiful large mounted J. Alec Pearson scenic print.
- J. Alec Pearson was the first resident artist for the Northern Life Magazine publication.
- Black and white sketch style depiction of standing stones in countryside setting.
- Printed ‘J. Alec Pearson, 1988’ signature in lower right hand corner (please see photos).
- Printed with a matte finish, and mounted in grey bevelled edge thick card front mount.
- No frame or backboard included in this sale.
- Measuring approximately 35cm tall by 55cm wide (outer mount edge dimensions).
- Print in great condition. Card mount has very light fading around outer edges where an original frame would have sat – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A beautiful J. Alec Pearson scenic print, which would look stunning in any home or on display.