BEAUTIFUL LARGE VINTAGE MOUNTED J. RIGGS SEA TRAWLER FISHING PRINT, SCARBOROUGH
- Stunning vintage print from an original artwork by artist J. Rigg.
- Scene showing view across the sea with red trawler fishing boat leaving harbour. Believed to be Scarborough.
- Printed ‘J. Rigg’ signature shown in lower left hand area, please see photos.
- Printed on semi sheen finish paper and mounted with thick white bevelled edge front card mount. Card backboard.
- No frame included in this sale.
- Measuring approximately 40.5cm tall by 50.5cm wide (outer mount edge dimensions).
- Print in excellent condition, although front card mount has small marking in places and light discolouration around outer edges where an original frame would have sat – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A beautiful vintage mounted J. Rigg maritime print, which would look stunning in any home or on display.