VINTAGE MADS STAGE NELSONS COLUMN & NATIONAL GALLERY DOUBLE MOUNTED PRINT
- Beautiful vintage print taken from an original artwork by Danish artist Mads Stage.
- Entitled ‘Lord Nelson’s Column and the National Gallery’ in lower left hand corner, showing view across street to column and with buildings in the background. Title cut off edge of print beneath mount on left side, please see photos.
- Printed signature ‘Mads Stage’ in lower right hand corner.
- Mounted using tape to the back of cream and tan thin card front mounts.
- No frame or backboard included in this sale.
- Mount measuring approximately 23cm tall, 18cm wide (outer edge dimensions).
- Print and mount both in excellent condition, very light fading around outer edges where an original frame would have sat – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A beautiful vintage Mads Stage mounted print, which would look stunning in any home or on display.