VINTAGE MAP OF DIOCESE OF YORK PRINTED BY WH SMITH, YORK PUBLIC LIBRARY
- Beautiful original vintage map entitled in top right hand corner ‘MAP OF THE DIOCESE OF YORK’.
- Text below title reading ‘PRINTED BY W.H. SMITH & SON, 13, Coney Street, YORK.’
- York crest also shown in top right hand corner, with ‘ARCHDEACONRIES’ highlighted in different colour areas.
- Embossed stamp on verso (hard to see in photo), with York crest and text ‘CITY YORK PUBLIC LIBRARY’.
- Map seems to be printed in three horizontal sections and adhered together along edges. Creases up in normal map fashion, please see photos.
- Printed on matte finish paper, no frame, backboard or front mount included in this sale.
- Measuring approximately 51cm tall by 41cm wide. (Outer edge measurements).
- Print in good condition, although rough edges along right hand side, and small area where section could do with readhering together just below printed York crest in top right hand area – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A beautiful original vintage York Diocese map print, which would look stunning in any home or on display.