PAIR OF VINTAGE SCARLET PIMPERNEL ELDORADO BOOKS BY BARONESS ORCZY
- Pair of vintage Scarlett Pimpernel books (‘The Scarlett Pimpernel’, and ‘Eldorado – A Story of the Scarlett Pimpernel’) bot by Baroness Orczy.
- ‘The Scarlett Pimpernel’ circa 1935, published by Hodder & Stoughton, printed by Butler & Tanner.
- ‘Eldorado – A Story of the Scarlett Pimpernel’ circa 1920’s, published by Hodder & Stoughton, printed by Wyman & Sons. Ink written name on first page, ‘J.H. Munnings, Guisbro.’
- Both with coloured hardback covers with embossed designs on fronts.
- Both measuring approximately 18.5cm tall by 11.5cm wide.
- CONDITION: Condition for both books is moderate – Covers and spines are worn and have marking. First few pages loose from spine in ‘Eldorado’, ‘Scarlett Pimpernel’ has quite significant staining to back and last few pages – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A lovely pair of Scarlett Pimpernel books, great additions to any collection.