ORIGINAL VINTAGE SIGNED WATERCOLOUR PAINTING, PONTE RIALTO, VENICE, MOUNTED
- Beautiful original vintage watercolour painting entitled in lower left hand corner ‘Ponte Rialto + Fish Market, VENICE’.
- No date visible, but painted artist’s signature in the lower right hand corner, hard to decipher, but first name believed to be ‘Elliot’. Please see photos.
- Showing famous Venetian bridge in immaculate detail, with fish market harbour, gondolas and buildings to right hand side.
- Painted on thick watercolour card, double mounted with bevelled edge front card mounts.
- No frame included in this sale.
- Measuring approximately 28.5cm tall by 38cm wide (Outer mount edge measurements).
- Painting in great condition, although some light marking to top ‘sky’ area in places. Front card mount has light scuffs on top and lower left hand corners, and light discolouration around outer edges where a frame would have originally sat – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A beautiful original vintage Venetian painting, which would look stunning in any home or on display.