LARGE ORIGINAL VINTAGE ‘THE GLEANERS’ SEWN EMBROIDERY, THICK WOOL, J. F. MILLET
- Beautiful large original vintage embroidery, showing women in corn field.
- No title shown on piece, but the painting this is taken from is entitled ‘the Gleaners’, by artist J. F. Millet.
- Sewn using thick wool thread on sized backing material. Material is stretched over and adhered around thick hardboard back.
- No frame or front mount included in this sale.
- Measuring approximately 47cm tall by 61.5cm wide (outer edge dimensions).
- Embroidery in excellent condition – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A beautiful vintage original embroidery, which would look great in any home or on display.