VINTAGE THE GOLDEN PATHWAY TO A TREASURY OF KNOWLEDGE, SECTION 5
- Vintage edition of ‘The Golden Pathway to a Treasury of Knowledge’, from the International University Society.
- This edition is Volume 5, ‘OUR WONDERFUL WORLD’.
- With special introductions by Helen M. Wodehouse, Sir Ernest Barker, Prof. T. J. Haarhoff, and Percival R. Cole.
- Hardback blue covers with black detailing and gilt text.
- CONDITION: Front, back and spine are scuffed and marked, particularly around the edges and corners, and back cover has children’s pencil drawings on. Inner book pages are age stained for the first few, but then in very good condition – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS.
- Measuring approximately 24cm tall by 16.5cm wide, and 3.5cm deep.
- A lovely vintage edition of this book, a great addition to any collection.