VINTAGE ‘THE HOUSEWIFE’S BOOK’ DAILY EXPRESS PUBLICATION, HARDBACK 1940’S
- Vintage 1940’s edition of ‘THE HOUSEWIFE’S BOOK’.
- Published by The Daily Express, with 324 illustrations.
- Including tips on ‘RUNNING THE HOUSE’, ‘SENSIBLE SHOPPING’, and even ‘WASHING-UP’.
- Printed front & back hardback covers with green bound spine. No dust jacket.
- Measuring approximately 25cm tall by 18cm wide,.
- CONDITION: Condition is moderate, front cover has marking and scuffing throughout, particularly at edges and corners. Spine is worn at top front and discoloured. Inner pages have some age marking throughout, but are otherwise in good condition – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A lovely unique 1940’s book, a great addition to any collection.