LARGE ORIGINAL VINTAGE VERMEER ‘MAIDSERVANT’ SEWN EMBROIDERY, THICK WOOL
- Beautiful large original vintage embroidery, showing maid with white bonnet pouring milk.
- No sewn signature, or date visible. ‘Collection Antique’ branding on verso, with ‘D’APRES VERMEER’ title. From an original Vermeer painting.
- Sewn using thick wool thread on sized backing material. Material is stretched over and adhered around thick hardboard back.
- No frame or front mount included in this sale.
- Measuring approximately 49cm tall by 35.5cm wide.
- Embroidery in excellent condition – PLEASE SEE PHOTOS FOR CONDITION.
- A beautiful vintage original embroidery, which would look great in any home or on display.